Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing .PSD File in XD (Not Working)

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Yes I know it is as simple as going > File > Import > Select .PSD file or dragging the .PSD into XD using mac but all .psd files are greyed out

I know I can drag in a .svg file but in my case I need to drag in a .psd according to a parallax scrolling tutorial

(Shown here)

Simple Parallax Animation using Adobe Photoshop and XD - YouTube

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 5.11.23 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandond,

This is a strange behavior, I wasn't able to re-create it at my end. Could you please share the version of macOS which you are using at the moment along with the version of XD?

I'd also request you to try the alternatives mentioned here: - Import different types of assets.​ If the problem still persists, please create a new document and try to import .psd file there. I'd also request you to relaunch XD and check if that works.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, is there a solution for this problem? i have the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines