• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDO

Participant ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending over a video showing how it's impossible to undo anything I do on my file. And it happens TOO FREQUENTLY to say it's an isolated case. Not everyday. I close and open my file from 20 to 20 minutes to be able to undo. I have sent crash dumps, but seem I am only eligible to have one answer from you guys, so I am opening a new post. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I just sent the wrong video, I have sent the video where I cannot assign 3 more keys to move between artboards, so I am dropping the right video here, as I cannot fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to do undo in XD and thanks for sharing the video. Is it possible for you to share the file with us over a PM or here so that we can check at our end? You may try minimizing and maximizing XD window whenever it happens and see if that helps.

We'll try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot share this file, this is my work file. Unfortunately, it's protected by a signed NDA. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. I would suggest connecting with our support team using our Contact us page so that our team can help you directly and log a bug for you. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines