• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infinite looping process to update libraries plus random issues and failures...

Contributor ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... so now a totally new issue. The new update process for linked files/libreries/whatever... doesn't work and is absolutelly non sense.

I've been asked for libary updates that last forever in a click looping process. Seems there is something that doesn't work, but I have not any kind of feedback from XD... even worst, for the same "update" concept, now we have four different buttons spread in far places between them, and in some cases, hidden in tabs...

Only tested with XD 40.1.22.3 Windows in a super-powerfull 2021 DELL

Untitled-1.png

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Ok!! solved my language issue... needed to install British English (I had USA english in Windows, and seems it was not correct for XD)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ehmmm... and by the way, can't switch XD back to english. Have all CC in english... except XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok!! solved my language issue... needed to install British English (I had USA english in Windows, and seems it was not correct for XD)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines