• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install own font in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use a custom font - which I need to install into the Creative Cloud Application.

I have a company licence, though my admins cannot find the admin console as described in the adobe tutorial here https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/custom-fonts.html

So I tried to install the font myself...it seems to be working...but then next day...it is not. 

I added them via "add fonts to creative cloud" - showing also the label "installed in cloud", but when I click "done" they won't appear in the "active font tab". But then, the font is available in XD. Ok "fine" I think...

Next day, I open Creative Cloud App, I am still login the account...the font shows under "add fonts to creative cloud and shows it is installed", then open my XD document..."Font is missing" hooray 

so probably the thing is, as I am not the admin, the font installation as I have done it, is not the proper way and therefore behaves as it does...?

But then how can my admin install the fonts... they cannot find the admin console...?

Any help/tipps very much appriciated 🙂

Andrea

TOPICS
How to , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrea,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. For enterprise support, please contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines