• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation or updating error

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to update my adobe XD to the last version available and says "Installation Error". I've uninstalled the previous version and it comes with the same error. Is any problem with the server?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Is there any error code as well? You can look for the code here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html and try the suggestions shared there. If there isn't any code, please uninstall XD using the Adobe Cleaner Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and re-install XD and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed uninstalling the software and deleting the empty folder that keeps the computer in the "installed apps" named "Adobe XD". When I did this, I reinstalled the software and it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines