Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing previous version of XD

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am managing an environment where we are currently restricted to Windows 10 v1607 (Anniversary Update). I need to rebuild a PC which currently has an old version of Adobe XD installed; however once I rebuild (still on v1607) I wont be able to install the latest version of XD as it requires newer windows builds.

Is there any way for me to either install a previously version of XD that is compatible with Win10 v1607; or to export the currently installed version & re-import on the new system? (We do have an Adode Update server setup internally that Creative Cloud control panel talks to if that helps)

Cheers

Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi Jayman,

Are you using a team or enterprise license of Adobe XD? Also, does your computer meet system requirements mentioned in this doc? Adobe XD System requirements 

If so, you can get in touch with our support team directly using the info provided during purchase.

If you are on an individual license, you can use this link Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

As you have mentioned that you would like to install Adobe XD on Windows 10 OS build v1607. I would like to inform you that the previous version available is Adobe XD 11 which follows the same system requirements as mentioned here: - Adobe XD System requirements.

Here are the steps to install the previous version: - Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance. To know more on enterprise deployment front, you may also post your query here: -Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that doesn't help...  As a test i've just uninstalled the version i had on my system & instead of giving me the 'manage' option to pick a previous version it is just listed as not compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jayman,

Are you using a team or enterprise license of Adobe XD? Also, does your computer meet system requirements mentioned in this doc? Adobe XD System requirements 

If so, you can get in touch with our support team directly using the info provided during purchase.

If you are on an individual license, you can use this link Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we‘re on a Enterprise license.

No we don’t meet the requirements on that page, as we’re restricted to Win10 v1607 (all other requirements met).

I understand that current versions of XD require Creators Update, but we’re already running an older version of XD (which supported Anniversary Update) on systems & just need to be able to re-install that version.

I don’t handle the licensing part of things, so don’t have the support details provided during the purchase; but will chase that info up.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i want to download Adobe XD app on my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines