• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instant Hex value

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway you can click on an object to see the  hex colour value instantly like Sketch? It saves having to click the fill button each time to check. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq,

Thank you for reaching out. If you want to check the hex color value of the object. You can select the obejct and click on the fill in the property inspector there you will see the hex code for the color. Please see the attached screenshot below-

Screenshot_25.png

Let me know if I misunderstood your question. I will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

So I am currently a sketch user and when I click any item I can immediaently see the # value without having to click on the fill button to bring it up. It makes things really easy, so I was wondering if I could do that? When a document is quite complex it's easy to quicly see which colour has been assigned to an object. 

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 18.30.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines