• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is AdobeXD still free? I cannot update if I don't choose a plan.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Is AdobeXD still free? I cannot update to the latest version if I don't choose a plan. For me, the free version was more than enough, as I'm using the app from time to time for my hobby. If that's the case - I have to choose a plan to get updates from now on - I will sadly uninstall the app. 

Could anyone tell me what is happening?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rox35,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind trying the suggestion shared by our expert in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/how-can-i-start-using-adobe-xd-s-starter-plan/m-... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You didn't answer my question. Am I able to get latest updates without starting free trial? I don't want to buy a plan or try, I want to use it without additional conditions. I can open the app, but since it is outdated, I would say it's not worth it.

So, can I update the app without buying a plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines