• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible only using CC apps to design an app, create it, and publish it?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve been working in prototypes in XD but never published it... 

I was wondering if there was a way by only using Adobe Apps to design an app, create all of its assets and funcionallity, and finally publishing it? maybe downloadable via web or in a long shot, PlayStore or AppStore (with the fees included).

Thanks!! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the XD forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to write code, and if it's a HTML-based app you can use Dreamweaver from Adobe CC family to write HTMS/JS/CSS. However you'll need a compiler to package your code in order to create an app that can be distributed via App Store etc - so the answer is "no".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines