• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to add metadata or comments to components to access in UXP plugins?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if you could add metadata or comments to components to access in UXP plugins

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. In which application you are using this UXP plugin? Which plugin are you using?  Are you looking for metadata or comments in Adobe XD? If so, then I would request you to submit the feedback on our XD UserVoice page and add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm actually trying to create a plugin. I was wondering if there's any way to add info to a component that would be accessable from within my plugin. Anything would actually work: a tag, meta, comment... I just want to be able to mark a component as a type so I can treat the component in different ways depending on what type it is. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also posted on the user voice page. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines