• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to change the owner of the file?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work with a group of designers and we struggle every time a colleague go on vacation or just change project and we want to continue working sharing and updating same links. We need to download the file, share with all the group again and update manually every single link. We do this for a lot of projects... And it really a pain.

Do you know if the possibility to transfer ownership of a file is a feature in the backlog? It will really make our daily life easier.

Thank you.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Hi @IsabelRosado,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Currently, the functionality isn't available. However, the team has already started working on this feature: Transfer prototypes and design specs from one AdobeID account to another – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests &amp; Bugs.

Please submit your feedback, upvote the request if you haven't done so, and stay tuned to the uservoice page for updates in the future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @IsabelRosado,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Currently, the functionality isn't available. However, the team has already started working on this feature: Transfer prototypes and design specs from one AdobeID account to another – Adobe XD Feedback : Featu....

Please submit your feedback, upvote the request if you haven't done so, and stay tuned to the uservoice page for updates in the future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really, really be a useful feature to have, it has cause me a lot of trouble in the past that this is not an option. Also, I noticed this is something that has been requested a lot of times and for a long time now. Is there a plan to actually implement this possibility in the near future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
This is a problem that I also come across, it is a feature that should have already been implemented taking into account our needs as designers.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines