• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to disable welcome screen in Adobe XD?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please, give us the option of disabling this "Design. Prototype. Share." screen with board sizes. Specially, after we close windows. I like Adobe XD and I'm a heavy user, but I honestly wish we'd have more preferences that we can customize, as in Photoshop or Illustrator (starting with keyboard shortcuts). Thanks! SShot 2021-06-07 at 14.57.00.jpg

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by posting a request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests 

This is the best way of sharing your ideas and suggestions with the Engineering team. Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hi there,

In addition to what Rishabh has suggested, I found a similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37656046-disable-welcome-screen

I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by posting a request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests 

This is the best way of sharing your ideas and suggestions with the Engineering team. Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or feedback.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

In addition to what Rishabh has suggested, I found a similar request raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/37656046-disable-w...

I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree with this request. The replies aren't helpful since this shouldn't be a "feature request." The fact that Adobe sat on this for at least two years says what it thnks of its users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This request has been made numerous times over the last few years. Why can't Adobe simply adress it? It's surely not a big ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines