Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a limit to number of comments?

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to know if there is a limit to number of comments for a published mockup. My clients are not able to add more comments now. Is it membership thing? 

Please do let me know if you have an answer. 

Thanks, 

Kumar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kumaramanikand_r    Thanks for reporting the issue.It would be great if you can help me with more details like Xd version,Platform,How many comments and how many  reveiwers are present.

Thanks 

Nidhi Shree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe for enterprise. I'm using only Adobe XD with license in the enterprise cloud account. There are 49 comments and three reviewers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the information asked by, Nidhi. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of your about XD info page? Is it a public link or private link? Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've attached the screenshot of 'about us' page as requested. I'm sorry, i'll not be able to share the hyperlink. 

Though they are wireframes, it has confidential info. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 12.10.05 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the screenshot. Are you still experiencing the issue in XD 32.1 version? If it's a confidential file, I would request you to please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines