• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to create a clicked state and change artboards at the same time?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to create a clicked state animation and change artboard when you press on the state? I'm trying to make a calculator but want to show a cliked state before quickly changing the artboard to the next one after the button has been clicked.

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi Anita,

I am afraid, that option is not available as of now however we have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959951-drag-and-time-trigger-on-components-states

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future, we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anita, 

Thanks for reaching out. You can use the first trigger as Hover to navigate from Default to the New state and then you can use Tap as a trigger to navigate from the New state to 2nd artboard. Please refer to this sample prototype: https://xd.adobe.com/view/9d461da6-f74b-4c4a-41a1-17e3e859ebfc-eb77/

Let us know if this helps or if you are looking for something else, we'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, 

I was looking for something where when I click on the button, the button would change state and then move on to the next artboard. Thank you.

Anita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anita,

I am afraid, that option is not available as of now however we have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice, I'd request you to please upvote this request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38959951-drag-and-...

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future, we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines