• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to have a set of colour swatches which then be swapped out for a different set in XD?

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to have a set of colour swatches which can then be swapped out for a completly different set?

I want to theme an application and will have colours for say buttons and navbar, and in an instant want to swap between theme 1 and theme 2. Dark mode or light mode as an example

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I don't think so this is available in XD. I would suggest posting your request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our team can look into your request. I am also keeping the discussion for our experts on community if they have a suggestion to achieve this workflow.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I don't think so this is available in XD. I would suggest posting your request here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our team can look into your request. I am also keeping the discussion for our experts on community if they have a suggestion to achieve this workflow.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines