• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to prevent the Specs Mode message from always appearing?

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to prevent the Specs Mode message from always appearing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Hi Kellyr, 

Thank you for reaching out, would you mind submitting your feedback here (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests). Please share the URL here so that we may keep track of it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I assume there isn't a way of stopping the message from appearing. Would you mind telling why you want to remove it? Is it causing any issue in your workflow?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the message is not creating a problem with the flow, but the head of the company I work for asked me to contact you to ask if it can be hidden or suddenly it is a preference that can be controlled, because it is very annoying when you already know where the specifications are that this message is always floating in all the lynks we share with the developers and other coworkers.

If you could do something for the user to decide whether or not that message to appear like a user preference, We would be very grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. You can try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/share-hide-show-pin-comments-on-adobe-xd-published-link/m-p/...

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but in that suggestion you shared, they talk about choosing a different type of View Setting Preset. In my case we need the type of View setting preset to be Developtment, since we want to be able to offer access to the specs mode. But that this floating message can be hidden as a preference. In truth I tell you that it is already several times that my bosses ask me to contact you to ask for a way to hide that floating message that is very annoying that it always shows. Is there something you can do about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kellyr, 

Thank you for reaching out, would you mind submitting your feedback here (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests). Please share the URL here so that we may keep track of it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines