• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to share interactive XD presentation offline?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, is there a way to shae interactive xd presentaion offline?

i have shared a link saved on cloud.

my client (witout adobe app) requested interactive xd presntation that will work offline.

export as pdf nor record prototype will not work since it's interactive with video files and the client wan;t to control the presentation.

appriciate your advice,

thanks Hila

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Hi Hila, I'm afraid currently there's no way to present a functioning prototype offline the same way it works in the browser or through Xd itself. There are a few requests on uservoice like this one or this one, which you can upvote, but when or if these will be implemented is all up to the team.

Ideally, we should be able to generate an .exe file for example with the prototype viewer, so we can also take advantage of animations and such, but for now your only option for offline view is to eit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hila, I'm afraid currently there's no way to present a functioning prototype offline the same way it works in the browser or through Xd itself. There are a few requests on uservoice like this one or this one, which you can upvote, but when or if these will be implemented is all up to the team.

Ideally, we should be able to generate an .exe file for example with the prototype viewer, so we can also take advantage of animations and such, but for now your only option for offline view is to either have Xd with the .xd file on the machine or just the linear PDF.

I've heard of some offline or closed network sharing feature Adobe provides specifically for enterprise clients / millitary etc, but I'm not sure how it works or whether it's what you're looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same question here. Building an "App-Like Interactive .PDF" for a client... tall order. So I thought I could use XD to create an offline/contained experience. Is that at thing that's doable? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines