• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to animate triggers with different sized artboards?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The majority of my artboards vary in size because the amount of content displayed changes. Resizing all of them to match the largest-sized artboard would throw off my design, but I'm unsure of what I can do. If you could provide some advice or recommendations I would gladly appreciate it. Thank you so much!

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @levictoriaux, I think I'd make sure at least widths of the artboards are equal, you can take the widest artboard size for that of course. I can't think of a case in a consistent design, that content requires different widths, as we keep container width usually either fixed or fluid/100%. Hope this heps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response! All of my artboards have the same widths but vary in height. I'm unsure of what I'm doing wrong since the animate option is still unavailable for me. I have attached an image below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @levictoriaux, sorry to hear about that and I couldn't reproduce the problem on my end. If you'd like to share a sample copy of your file after removing any confidential info etc I'd like to take a look to see if I can identify the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @AkinGn, that'd be great! I've attached a copy to this response, please let me know if you're able to access it. I hope you're able to take a look and spot the issue that's preventing me to animate the triggers in my design. Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @levictoriaux, unfortunately I can't see any files. Please try to upload to Google drive, Dropbox etc if it seems like cannot be attached again and paste the link of the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @AkinGn, I reuploaded my file to Google Drive. I hope you are able to see it on your end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MuvTL4Bz7-gGsvYmKRMgLuqZdSfL0jdr/view?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @levictoriaux, I checked your link and it looks like I need access provided by you to be able to download your file, so I requested access, messaging you please approve it so I can take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines