• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is XD the right tool for this scenario?

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to mock up a semi-interactive display. Topic Pages with a contextual sidebar, with video transitions between Topic Pages. I did something similar in the Digital Publishing Suite years ago, but don't know how it could be done now. I've attached a video of that presentation in action

In that version, each of the static images were the beginning/end of a rendered image sequence. The buttons were overlayed and linked to a text box on the sidebar. Click the bottom button again and it would active another image sequence, leading to another page.

Can XD perform like this or is there another program that has taken the place of this DPS functionality?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Adobe XD  allows you to create an interactive prototype of your design. As there are video/GIF in your presentation, I am afraid, as of now, we don't have the functionality to insert video/GIF file however we have received a similar request on our XD UserVoice page and you may find this functionality in future releases. For more information on how XD works, you may refer to this user guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/adobe-xd-overview.ug.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines