• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue - Audio is not being recorded

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on version 35.1.12 where when in prototype mode it no longer is recording and capturing audio. I can confirm that all my preferences and permissions allow XD to capture audio and the video recording is working but when the microphone box is checked and recording it is not capturing our VO.

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Hi DavidUtt_WK,

Thank you for sharing the details, it appears that you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps. Please ensure that you update to the latest build XD 35.3, if the problem persists, please connect with our support team for 1:1 assistance using this link: Contact Customer Care (adobe.com).

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared on this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/prototype-voice-recording-does-not-work-on-mac-10-13-6/td-p/...

If it doesn't help, please share the exact version of XD and also could you please confirm if you are able to record audio while recording your screen generally?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read the previously suggested discussion but I have never used or downloaded a "Soundflower app" so I am not sure what would be the conflict and its relevancy.

The current version I am using is 35.1.12 (stated above) and I can confirm recording my screen and audio capture work in other applications (Microsoft teams, Quicktime).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi DavidUtt_WK,

Thank you for sharing the details, it appears that you have already tried the basic troubleshooting steps. Please ensure that you update to the latest build XD 35.3, if the problem persists, please connect with our support team for 1:1 assistance using this link: Contact Customer Care (adobe.com).

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines