• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue in exporting SVG

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to export a mockup which contains several group files, but the problem is that svg is exported fine but the group which has masked files is not in svg.

Attaching image for your reference.Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 6.07.07 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-02-01 at 6.07.39 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SVG is for vector graphic (it's in the name). Can you export to eg. PNG instead? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sir for the response.
Is there any way we can export it as svg?

The problem is that when the developer exports it in png it looks fine in preview but grainy when deployed in development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG is lossless so if the image is grainy in PNG it will be grainy in SVG too. That said, can you try exporting to PDF to see if the pictures are there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i open the pdf in Adobe Acrobat Reader or in browser it appears totally fine, but in quick view (MAC) it appears weird.

Any ways looks like exporting it in SVG won't work, i might need to export the 4x png and then scale it down to that required area.

Thanks for your valuable time sir.
Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly looks like there's an issue with PDF export in itself.
I don't know your actual end goal, but I always export images @2X otherwise they will look fuzzy in retina displays. Your approach is the way to go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines