Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with links

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have been experiencing issues when creating and updating links to share prototypes. We have a document with several flows, each one with a different name and link. Randomly, when we open one, looks like the system mixed them and the prototype shown belongs to a different link-name, so it doesn't match links with names nor content.

Is there anybody having the same issue?

Does anybody knows why is this happening and or how to fix it? 

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Data loss , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Hi @IsabelRosado,

Thank you for reaching out. If you do the "Save As," XD will clear all existing links from the document, and you will need to create a new link. The links should persist if the file is just renamed outside of XD (i.e., without a Save As).

Let me know if this was the issue. If not, could you please share the screenshot or video of what's happening?

I will try my best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I tried creating a new file, reseting the links... but nothing seems to work! I hope we get an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AnaMoralesRuiz,

We are sorry for the trouble. Would you mind elaborating on the issue and sharing a video of your workflow? Please also share the version of XD and the operating system you're working on.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @IsabelRosado,

Thank you for reaching out. If you do the "Save As," XD will clear all existing links from the document, and you will need to create a new link. The links should persist if the file is just renamed outside of XD (i.e., without a Save As).

Let me know if this was the issue. If not, could you please share the screenshot or video of what's happening?

I will try my best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines