• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issues resizing components with multiple states.

Engaged ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I resize a component with multiple states, the states that are not visible at the time of resizing don't resize. This means that I have to manually go through every state of the component and adjust sizes one at a time. Am I doing something wrong? There has to be a better way!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out. This happens when state's padding value has been changed or state has been resized before. Could you please check all states height/width and padding values before resizing the main component. 

Is it happening with all components or specific ones . If issue continues please provide more details on it and file for investigating issue.

Thanks,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue while resizing a component with multiple states. I am unable to reproduce the same at my on end on windows machine with XD 34.1 version. May be I am missing something, is it possible for you to create a short video of your workflow and share with us so that we can test it our end and investigate on the issue?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out. This happens when state's padding value has been changed or state has been resized before. Could you please check all states height/width and padding values before resizing the main component. 

Is it happening with all components or specific ones . If issue continues please provide more details on it and file for investigating issue.

Thanks,

Anita Subedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I got the same issue, but I don´t understand the meaning of

"This happens when state's padding value has been changed or state has been resized before. Could you please check all states height/width and padding values before resizing the main component. "

Here you see an upscaled version of the original which is smaller:
https://xd.adobe.com/view/a1ea2613-e2be-4edb-836f-6db4416ae3b6-f4b9/

Please hover the bubbles/text.

Thank you in advance, Oli4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, is there a solution awailable for consistent scaling, including the Actions?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines