• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Adobe XD Component Library and creating sub-directies

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When filtering and creating sub-directories within Adobe XD's component library panel using the windows version-- the process is not filtering and instead seems to duplicate everything and inserts it into the new sub-directory name.

Please see the attachment to this post. I have highlighted the components that were added to my new component subdirectory even though there were never selected after I filtered for components with "ico" in their name. 

Has anyone else encountered this issue and/or have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HARSHIKA_VERMA This seems to be a bug.

So even though you filtered only certain components, if you select them with holding Shift, it also selects all components between them as if the stack wasn't filtered. If you select them one by one with holding Ctrl, then it doesn't select the ones in between, but it's counterproductive.

I've attached a video of the issue. The first time I mark all components with holding Shift, and the second time I pick them one-by-one holding Ctrl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JR86,

Thank you for reporting the issue, and thanks, @Spas K., for testing it on your machine. I wanted to confirm if this is happening on the current version XD 55.1, and not on the previous version (XD 54). Please share the details of your operating system.

I will check with the team in the meantime and will update you here.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @HARSHIKA_VERMA and @Spas K. ,

Thank you both for looking into this. Yes, I'm indeed using XD version 55.1 and below are my computer and OS specs.

Hardware Specs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Pen support

Software Specs:
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎2/‎24/‎2021
OS build 19045.2251
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines