• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Initially Loading Component States and Artboards as Destinations in Prototype Mode

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD Version: 44.1.12.5

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

I'm certain this is a low level bug and I did not see anyone else in the support forum with this issue.

Everyime I link to a prototype state or another artboard, the initial desitnation is populated as a blank, instead of (none). When I go to set a destination, no matter the option I choose, It then changes the selected option to (none) or the same blank state. The I have to once again select the appropriate destination. It finally gets done, but it's more of a workflow hinderance adding 1 to 2 more additional unecessary interactions. 

This only began to happen after the last update. There always appears to be "fun" and "interesting" issues primarily with prototyping in Adobe XD after every update and I always end up back here in the forums to double checks other users reported errors.

TOPICS
Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rappsody Studios,

Thank you for reaching out. We would request you to please update XD to the latest version XD 45 and try again.

Let us know if you continue to face the same issue.

We're here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines