Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with uploading document assets as a library in Adobe XD

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I thought I'd try the community as I've having issues with publishing my docuemnt assets as a new library. I've built out a design system, and have all the templates/assets saved in the document assets panel as components. These are all elements that I've built myself and aren't being linked from another document. When I hit 'Publish', I'm served with the attached message "You don't have access to the existing library - You don't have access to the library published from this file, or it may have been deletd"

To be clear, this is a brand new document, using assets that I created myself, within that document, so there's nothing that I wouldn't have access to. I've also not created any libraries from it previously. 

When I create the new library, it is empty. Even though the document access panel is full, nothing is pulling through from the library. Not even character styles or colours. The little blue dot shows to tell me that there's been an update to the library, but when I click that, the option to update is greyed out. 

Has anyone ahd anything similar to this? I've tried logging in and out of CC, I've uninstalled and re-installed CC. I can't think of what else to do! 

Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course there's a typo in the header! I meant uploading - apologies! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Svea5CC7,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing this while uploading assets as a library? Are you following the same process as mentioned in this article let us know if that helps?

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines