• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jumping screen while pressing a button

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a full page in xd and  on the bottom of the page i have a button that when the user is clicking on it it sepuse to open 2 icons of options to continue. 

while the button is clickable it always jump back to the top of the page and than the user need to scroll back down to see thouse icons.

my question is how can i fix it so the screen will stay on the same position?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're unable to share the link. I would suggest connecting with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and use the chat button and connect with our assisted support team for immediate assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noa,

Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible for you to share the screenshot of your design in prototype mode showing all the interactions? Please share the prototype link with us as well so that we can check at our end.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika and thank you for your comment,

i can not share a link to the prototype beacuse im working for a company that not allow it.

Ill be glad if you can guide me through the proccess of it. what i meant is that after scrolling down, when im pressing the button of "help & support" the screen is going back to its defualt position and i can not see the icons that are open by clicking the button, i need to scroll again to the bottom to see thouse icons.

Thank you for your help 

Noa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're unable to share the link. I would suggest connecting with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and use the chat button and connect with our assisted support team for immediate assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines