Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Komponenten im "Hover"-Zustand werden nicht Exportiert

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe eine Grafik (Komponente) die sich im Prototyp, beim hovern ändert, in eine andere Grafik (Komponente). Jede für sich ist zum "Export markiert". Nach der Freigabe kann ich jedoch nur die Grafik im "Default"-State zum download finden … die Ineraktionen sind sichtbar … doch wenn der Hover-Status angezeigt wird (durch Klick auf die "Interaktionen", im Browser) sehe ich keine Elemente mehr zum Download. Alle Komponenten haben eigene Namen.

Danke für jeden Tipp!

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Yes, In XD 34 version we added the functionality for accessing and viewing the state's part. For now, the limitation is that you can only download the default state. As far as I know, the team is definitely working on it.

However, you can try to update the link by marking the hover state only and see if you can get the option to download the hover state.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. This is a known limitation with the component states in specs today. I would suggest submitting a feature request on our XD UserVoice page so that our product team can check your feedback. Please do share the link with us here once you submit the feedback in order to keep a track of your request.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response! I choose an existing Thread and put the link of this one in the comments – hope this will help! In this Thread (from oct. 2020) someone of your staff is meanig that in version 34 this problem should be solved – but in my Verison 38 it doesn't work anymore – i think this isn't a missing feature – this is a proper bug?
thanks for your effort with best regards!

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, In XD 34 version we added the functionality for accessing and viewing the state's part. For now, the limitation is that you can only download the default state. As far as I know, the team is definitely working on it.

However, you can try to update the link by marking the hover state only and see if you can get the option to download the hover state.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines