Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Langue arabe

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je me lance sur adobe XD pour du maquettage web, application et souhiaterais savoir si il était possible d'inclure une langue étrangère qui s'écrit différement (droite à gauche ) comme l'Arabe ou Hebreu.

Pouvez vous m'éclairer à ce sujet ca serait sympa ? ou évenetuellement si il y a une autre  alternative type plugins ou autre.

merci

Hello, I'm starting on adobe XD for web and application modeling and would like to know if it was possible to include a foreign language that is written differently (right to left) such as Arabic or Hebrew. Can you enlighten me on this would be nice? or possibly if there is another alternative type plugins or other. thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out. Yes, it is possible to include Arabic or Hebrew in XD. However, there are some limitations. Please upvote this request and share your comments to add your voice. https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12962217-hebrew-ar... 

Please update this discussion if you need further assistance. 

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines