• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest update completely broke presentation mode

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This used to be the defining differentiator for XD. Easily create prototypes that you could use are presentations. Send the to people with a link and they look like nice fully functional clickable presentations. 
I just convinced my company that XD was the right choice because of the presentation mode. Now I kind of look like an idiot. 

Latest upgrade:

• Used to be able to choose to share in design mode and pick a flow point to start from. Now I choose and it tells me it needs to rewrite my prototype links...and completely cripples the flow. And I mean CRIPPLED it. Completely removed all my prototype links. 

• Used to dynamically resize the presentation, now it does not so that even in full-screen mode, it is cutting off the bottom of the screen. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share protoype link to review in developer mode? Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fullscreen works in developer and design review mode, broken in presentation mode.  I super simplified my prototype and it no longer wants to do its "linear flow" rewrite of my prototype links.  But it is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth that updates can no longer be trusted.  If this was a prototype that I had built for a presentation to a customer, or worse yet to show on a stage at a show and this happened.....I would be dead in the water. Exploring options. Did not like Axure lack of presentation mode, but at least it is stable. Same with Figma. This was the differentiator for XD, but stability across versions is king. And please do not tell me I do not need to always upgrade, this upgrade FORCED me to do it or it would not open my docs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines