• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD 34 : Document Assets / Character Styles doesn't work after latest update

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated my Adobe XD (34.0.12.33) on Mac OS Cataline (10.15.7).

Now the majority of the Character Styles don't work. They all worked fine yesterday and have done for the last week working on this project. But now after the update, if I highlight text on the Artboard and click through the Character Styles only certain ones change.

For example I have the same Font/Weight but in several sizes (72, 60, 48, 36, 30, 24, 18, 16, 14, 12, 11) ...only 2 (30 + 60) actually change anything!

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020
  • Hi All,

Thankyou for your patience. It looks like the bug is fixed in XD 36.0 version. Could you please check and confirm if you're still experiencing the issue? If yes, then I would request you to please continue using the workaround- "If you are using a character style where font size is in decimal, please delete it and recreate the character style with font size in whole number instead of decimals and check if that works. " and share the below-asked details with us.

• Collect the logs us

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to know that I'm not going crazy after updating my XD.. This is messing my workflow up for sure. Hope it's rectified soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

..still not working here either on Mac OS Catalina. Latest version of XD. Slowing down the workflow so much, I might go back to Sketch bc of that. Too bad. I really liked XD until.. the bugs came in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines