Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer stack not honoured when exporting

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I've been struggling with a really annoying bug,

I have an artboard with an image and some vector elemets stacked behind it, in the layer stack everything seems fine, order of layers is fine, bitmap image on top, vectors behind, but when I export (PNG), the vector layers at the back are appearing on top of the image!

Ive been using XD for a while and never experienced anything like it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mario,

Thanks for reaching out. There are certain limitations while using stacks. Could you please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/il_en/xd/user-guide.html/il_en/xd/help/create-dynamic-designs-with-stacks.ug...

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mario, don't think I have encountered this bug.

It seems to me some of the snowflakes are also on top of the girl in your file (maybe they are a part of the image with the girl as well). The only reason I can think of for this is if you are using 3D transform for some of the layers, there might be something going on with the Z axis value, that's causing it to break. Try to make sure the glares are wih a lower Z value than the blonde girl (which is naturally at 0).

You can also upload the file somewhere and link it here, if it's not an issue, so we can take a closer look and see what might be causing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines