• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layers of component displaying as transparent when there is no transparency on component

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to 47.0.22 a layering issue has appeared - components have colour / effects completely gone from visibility, but displaying properties correctly in XD.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kelinmotion,

We are sorry to hear that. We would like to know if this is happening with a specific file or all the files. Please try copy pasting this component into a new file and see if it's working.

Please also check if there are blend modes applied to the component.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! 

When this component is loaded into a separate file, the states are loading with visibility correct. 

When the component is loaded into the source file, the states do not display.

--> Note, our source file for this component is a component master file in use by a team of 15+ and to my knowledge we cannot change a Library's source document without breaking components linked in child documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. I am assuming there is some part of the component being corrupted in the main master file which might be the reason. I would suggest you to please check if the component is updated in the library as well.

If it doesn't work, is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey again -

I sent a private message regarding the file, though also attached the layers. There does not appear to be a mask in play. 

As for an update through the library, there are no waiting changes there / none to accept on child document component panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated screenshot / previous was a similar, but working-correctly component -> the experience of source vs child was the same though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey again, 

Per the other question posed about blending and masking - after running through each layer in the tree shown in the attachment here, there have been no such modes applied to the component or it's children in the source document. Other, non-component layers inside this folder do not experience transparency issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kelinmotion,

I hope you're doing well!

I have requested for XD file over a private message. Please share the file so that I can investigate at my end?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need your help. Please call me at -<Personal Info removed by moderator>, or I can call you if you will provide your telephone number.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ray Stone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need your help. Please call me at <Personal Info removed by moderator> I keep getting "Error:We can't verify your subscription status." Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ray Stone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact me at <Personal Info removed by moderator>

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ray Stone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ray229003826du2

We are sorry to hear you are getting an error:- cannot verify subscription in XD. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this post?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines