• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layout Grid Keeps Resetting

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is unable to save my custom grid settings (gutter/column widths, margins, etc.) as my default, no matter how many times I click "Make Default." Every new project would have it reset to Adobe XD's original grid settings. I've only been using Layout grids so far, not sure about the others.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Hi vqt07,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. Currently this is as designed. You can use your custom grids as default across all artboards only for the same project. However, ability to 'Make default once, use it everywhere' does sound interesting. Please log this request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-feature-requests so that it gets more attention/upvotes and gets implemented in future releases of XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vqt07,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. Currently this is as designed. You can use your custom grids as default across all artboards only for the same project. However, ability to 'Make default once, use it everywhere' does sound interesting. Please log this request here https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-feature-requests so that it gets more attention/upvotes and gets implemented in future releases of XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can we get this to be a universal default? To me default means, that's the default for all moving forward. It's not clear—at all—that default means only for that particular doc.

It's super confusing and I've spent the last 20mins just trying to "set the default" across the board. Not a huge amount of time, but enough that I became frustrated trying to do something simple.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines