• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Broke my links

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have a file that is my style guide (the master file) and with this new update i somewhoe managed to post it as a library. causing me to break my links to ALL of my projects. I deleted the library and now when i try to relink my cloud documents, it says the assets have been migrated to a library. Ive completley wiped my library and the same thing still comes up! i even tried to create a copy style guide and just manualy recreate my assets and it says the same thing. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sophia,

Sorry for the delay in response. As per the new update the changes have been made for assets and libraries work as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/work-with-creative-cloud-libraries-xd.ug.html. Please have a look and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines