Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library window bug - Character Style and Component not working Properly

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team!

I am facing an issue in adding a character style to the library. 

Adobe XD automatically makes components of the text which I try to add as Character Style.  

aravinddc18183879_0-1610942407858.png

TOPICS
Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aravind,

Sorry for the issue you are facing in Xd. Are you using the latest XD version? And is it happening for all the files? If yes, would you elaborate the steps you are following and if possible attach a video of the same for us to understand your problem better. Also please let us know which OS and Adobe XD version you are using. 

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kashyap,

Warm greetings, Kashyap. I am using the latest version of  Adobe. The problem occurs only if we try to create a component in the older version files of Adobe XD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aravind,

Thanks for sharing the information and sorry you ran into trouble while using XD. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end. As Jagriti asked, is it possible for you to share the video of the workflow with us so that we can test it at our end? It would be really helpful if you can also share the screenshot of your about XD info page. 

I would also suggest trying signing out of XD, Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in. 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines