• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lines cannot be accessed for specs when they are converted to a component

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reporting an Issue (I'm using the latest version of xd on a Mac): If I convert a line or path to a component, I cannot select it to view its specs in an xd doc published for development. I also cannot hover over it to measure the distance between it and other objects. If I ungroup the line component so that it is no longer a component, I can then select it or hover over it in the published doc. I tested this with both a line made using the line tool and a line (path) made using the pen tool – both have the same issue. I hope this can be resolved soon. Thank you!

P.S. Curious if any other users reading this have experienced the same issue?

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I was able to get the specs of the line converted as a component on my end, for reference, please check the screenshot

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1626894530392.png

Would you mind sharing a small video of what exactly is happening at your end? We'll also need the version of XD. We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, thank you for your help! Please find attached a video showing the issue.

XD version:  41.1.12.9 x64

Google Chrome version: 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Best,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I installed the new version of XD that just came out today (42.0.22.11 x 64), and I am still experiencing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari just following up to see if there is any update on this issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines