• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Linked component] Importing only one state of the component

Engaged ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a component that has another component inside of it. This inner component has 3 states but I'm using the second state.

I copy the bigger component into another document. While inspecting, I see that the inner component that has to have 3 states only shows a default state (second state of the original components).

Dragging this component from the assets panel, it only shows 1 state, when it should appear 3 states.

Please, fix these problems... It's getting complicated to work with components and states.

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco, 

Thank you for reaching out. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end on windows machine. Would you mind confirming if both the files are saved in your machine or on cloud? Please share the operating system you are using.

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The document with the original components is on Cloud (I'm not the owner, it is shared with me). The second document is in my network.

I'm using Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines