• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linked library file won't update in project

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a few days now I've been unable to successfully update the assets in one of my project files.  The count of updated assets displayed in my project file is correct and keeps going up as I continue to make changes in the library file.

I have restarted CC and updated to the latest version of XD, and updated both files to the most recent XD version as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if it is still happening on the latest version of XD which is 35.1?  You can also refer to this article for information on working with CC Library: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/use-assets-creative-cloud-libraries.ug.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with my team. We are all on the same version V35.2.12.6. We do get the blue dot indicating chnages were made. Clicking on update will get the progress bar but it end before it reaches the end, then the update toast pops up from the bottom of the screen asking to update. Same senario with the toast. Now even after saving my components the changes are not being reflected on other xd files using the master comp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No Solutions yet? Same problem on v35..3.12.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines