• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live preview issues / Previo en vivo no coincide

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, estoy creando un prototipo, pero la vista en el previo en vivo pone los textos y objetos fuera de lugar, no es la primera vez que ocurre. Quiero poder ver mi trabajo en el teléfono tal como se ve en pantalla, no sé si estoy haciendo algo mal. ¿Alguien tiene alguna idea? Gracias.

Hello, I’m creating a prototype, but the view in the live preview puts the texts and objects out of place, it’s not the first time it happens. I want to be able to see my work on the phone as it looks on the screen, I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

10851f41-80e3-4e18-9e65-ffe98becb769.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daniel24825283gunn,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble. Would you mind creating a link to your design and checking how the text looks on the browser? Also, try checking on the desktop preview within the XD app.

Does that happen with a specific file or all files? Please share the version of XD installed on your machine and the details of your operating system.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika, thank you very much for your quick response. I always use desktop preview and browser preview with my customers, and it works as expected, but this time I'm testing XD on Android because I need to prototype for this OS. I tried with other documents and the same thing happens.

I'm using XD version 55.2.12.2 arm 64 in a Mac Mini (M1, 2020) with macOS Monterey and the phone it's a POCO X3 Pro with Android 12 and the version of XD app it's 50.1.0 (53297)

https://xd.adobe.com/view/8e223cdd-8d06-40a7-a75c-600cf21489bc-db71/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the requested info. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message so that I can check on my end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me.

I will try my best to investigate the issue. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines