• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Preview

Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently using an iPhone 6s plus and a windows machine. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the adobe xd on both devices but still doesn't work. please help me on this.

my iphone's adobe xd version: 38.0 (3916)

my window's laptop adobe xd version: 38.0.12

TOPICS
Design , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for writing us , please make sure you have latest iTunes installed on your windows machine . Also a USB cable which supports data transfer.

For more details please refer to this article  https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/preview-mobile.ug.html

If the issue persists after updating iTunes, please share us version of your iOS and device model.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for writing us , please make sure you have latest iTunes installed on your windows machine . Also a USB cable which supports data transfer.

For more details please refer to this article  https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/preview-mobile.ug.html

If the issue persists after updating iTunes, please share us version of your iOS and device model.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines