• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local XD Files Completely Disappeared from Mac and Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a UX Design Internship last fall where I created original wireframes using XD on my 2013 Macbook Pro. Several months later I started compiling a portfolio and tried to open the documents I had created that were filed under "On This Computer" but I couldn't open any of them. So I clicked the little cloud icon and downloaded them to the cloud and was able to open them. The next time I went to go work on these files they had completely disappeared from my laptop. I can still find example wireframes that I downloaded off of Uplabs and yet the files I created myself are completely gone. I've seen that others have had this issue and I've tried following the recommended steps on other posts with no success. I know for a FACT that I did not delete my 3 months of hard work, but the files aren't in my Creative Cloud, they're not in my trash bin and they're not on my hidden library. They seem to have disappeared into thin air and I'm really frustrated. Does anyone have an idea of what might have happened or how I can get them back?

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Data loss , How to , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please check if you are able to see the file here https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and please ensure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID using which the file was created and saved. In case if you are unable to find the file, you can also look at this temporary location for auto-save on macOS ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD/CloudToLocalMRUCache where in you can find a copy of the files you worked. The best way to look for the file is through time stamp.

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

was it resolved?!?!?!?!! IM GONNA killmyself I LOST 6 MONTHS OF WORK!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines