• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long images pixelated on iOS app

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe XD to mockup a pseudo-Instagram app and I have a long image to simulate scrolling through the feed. When viewed on an android device or on the computer the image works great, however when viewed on iOS the image becomes pixelated and unusable.

I can do multiple images instead as a work-around, but is there any other solution? Pic below:

Resized_20220928_1856391.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @colind36145276 

We apologize for the inconvenience. We want to make sure that no design has any images that are greater than 2048x2048. The common denominator for the devices we support is 4096x4096px. That becomes 2048px because we export at a rate of 2x.

Please update the topic after confirming that it might be the cause of your problem. We will make every effort to assist.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi unfortunately I don't have access to the iphone to trouble-shoot, however all of the other images (non-scrolling ones) were 2532×1170 pixels (iphone 13 resolution) and none of those had a problem with being over 2048px.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines