Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LOST ALL SAVED DATA ON XD

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I just opened xd today and realized all my data for the last 5 months are missing. The project I'm working on? Gone. I still have an active share link for it but can't seem to find my document. I restarted my computer sometime this week and I can't pinpoint exactly when I lost all my data just that I've lost it all.

Any chance I'd be able to recover it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohammed, did you try looking for them in your Cloud Documents through the Creative Cloud app?

image.png

You can try to log out of your account and log back in Creative Cloud as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spas, 

Cloud documents are all empty.

All I have left is an active share link for the project. https://xd.adobe.com/view/9b9e3a51-b875-4eab-9cc9-e1187f5537a0-cecd/screen/e3cf98ed-f864-401e-a557-a...

Any other tips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohammed5C49, sorry for the trouble, I know this may appear a lot of work for you, however, we'll try our best to help you with this. 

Please go to https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and check if you're able to see that document, for more info on this check this link- Revision History in XD helps ensure peace of mind ... - Adobe Support Community - 10703548. Ensure that you're using the same Adobe ID which you've used to create the file. Please send your Adobe ID to me via PM (Go to my profile and hit the "Send a Message" button).

Were you collaborating on this document with anyone? If yes,  did you see a dialog box, asking to Accept Changes, and did you accept this choice?

If you accepted the changes, check for the "Deleted" folder. Adobe XD automatically creates a 'conflicted copy' of the file in the Deleted folder that can be retrieved.

I'd also request you to try the following steps

1. Sign out and sign back into Creative Cloud Desktop
  2. End all Adobe processes from Task Manager (Windows) or Activity Monitor (OS X)
  3. Reboot the computer
  4. Uninstall, then reinstall the Adobe XD
  5. If you're using another computer, are the assets visible from that computer? 

Please collect the logs with the instructions available here (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html ). Once you have the logs, please upload them to CC or Dropbox and share the link with us via PM. (Go to my profile and hit the "Send a Message" button)

There are a couple of screenshots that we need from your end. 

Let me know if you need clarification with any of the steps there. We'd be happy to take it on a 1:1 basis. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and nothing have help, all my works are lost 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stefano-Sabino,

We are sorry for the trouble and thanks for trying everything suggested. If nothing worked, we would request you to please get in touch with us directly using our Contact us page and initiate a 1:1 chat with our support team for immediate assistance.

Let us know if you face trouble connecting with our support team. We'll be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines