• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost artboards after published xd shared link

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello support team, last Friday afternoon, I worked on the file and successfully published the shared link. When I opened the file this morning, I found most of the artboards created on Friday were lost. And I checked the version history, the records are not right also. I worked till 04:40 PM last Friday, but no records after 1:49 PM. Could you please help me to check the issue and let me know how to resolve the problem? Thank you for your support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Warner Wang, as I see in a related conversation, you've experienced a similar issue two years ago and Rishabh helped you, I'd try the same way, so I'm pasting his reply:

"Generally, if the data get lost because of application crash we can try to recover the file from this location: \Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState

Also if any file gets corrupted then we lose the entire data and the file becomes un-accessible however as you confirmed that you are able to open the file, I suspect somehow the file content was overwritten with the last change. If it was a cloud document we could have checked the last version of the file on your end, however since its a local file, I am afraid, we don't have many options in this situation."

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines