Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lost File in Adobe XD Creative Cloud after being logged out

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I lost a month's worth of work on Adobe XD Creative cloud. Everything was working alright until Adobe XD signed me out and asked me to sign in again. After resigning in, I could not recover my file anymore. I tried to search for it locally and on the cloud and it does not appear. 

I've searched everywhere  in the AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte directory and could not find it. However when I access ACPLocalLogs file, it has an activity snapshot of the file I was working on. The file I am searching for is called "UX Design Shop Front". 

Could you please help or advice? I think the file is lost somewhere in the cloud and I don't know how to retrieve it. I've attached the ACPLocalLogs file for reference. 

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joel_lee,

have you tried to see if your file is present on assets.adobe.com?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please check the location shared by Gianvitulano and navigate to cloud documents https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and please ensure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID using which the file was saved. Also, the location shared by you is the temporary location for auto-save so a file copy does get created in that folder. In the above-shared location, there is an additional folder LocalState where you need to check \Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines