• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost files due to accept changes from external device, probably hacked

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost most of my work completely/partially due to unknown reasons. As soon as I opened my XD files I got a pop up window in which one of the options read "accept chamnges from external device", specific parts/whole of my projects were deleted, couldn't find it in trash either. This has shattered me completely. I have always made sure to sync the files to cloud. And now, I have lost all my work. One more detail to look into is that every file in my cloud were opened back to back between 2-3 PM on 5th february 2021. Please help me out.

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you accept that option it merges these two files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harsshavardhan,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to find your files. If you think that your account has been hacked, I would request you to please change your password on priority. I would also request you to please check if you are able to open the file or see the files here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

For immediate assistance, please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and someone from assisted support team will help you immediately over a chat on 1:1 basis.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines