• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LOST my most recent XD file name SCREENS(3) which had 6 months of work, GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!!

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 10.20.40 PM.png

Here I can see this file ,  that I have been working on for 6 months!!! I have been saving everyday, I clicked save as for screens(2) multiple times and screens(3) multiple times. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 10.21.37 PM.png

 NOW ALL I CAN SEE IS SCREENS. I'm done for if this is the case, how can I just lose everything!!!!! I HAVE BEEN USING ADOBE XD JUST FINE FOR MONTHS!!!!

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dahermedia,

We are sorry for the frustration. We understand your concern, and we will try our best to help you. 

Could you please let us know if it's a cloud file or a local file?  If it's a cloud file, please check if you are able to find the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If not, you can also check these locations to find the local copy of the cloud file:

• Windows: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState
• Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC

The above-shared locations are the temporary save locations for Auto-save in XD, so let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harshika I can't find this file location on my mac nor can I find any sign of my old files other than my right click screenshot on adobe application above O've my logs and everything!!! I NEED THIS RESOLVED!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal: File: AdobeLogs_20220510_202751_647-mac-GS.zxp

Please use the above filename as a reference when contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Thank you,

The Log Collector Tool team

Note: Please do not reply to this email; it is auto-generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dahermedia,

We are sorry for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, I would suggest you, please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you over a remote session on a 1:1 basis

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can I get in contact with you to get a remote session. When I click the link you gave dahermedia I cant find the place where you offer 1:1 remote sessions. I have a similar problem - somethings changed here nad I cant access my prevois work. (That is potentially many years lost.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines