• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost three hours of my work on Adobe XD

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I worked on the same file the whole day and today when I opened it again the work that I have been working on from three to six pm it's missing! I have this gap on the document history, it didn't save at all. Of course yesterday before I close everything I made sure that everything was saved. What can I do? :((( It's crazy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Hi @juliana.medori ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what @Spas K. shared, please check this location ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD (Dev)/CloudToLocalMRUCache and look for that file. The best way to look for the file is through the time-stamp as the files may be available with different names. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juliana, what OS are you running? Mac or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spas! I'm running on Mac!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, had a suggestion for where to look on Windows to possibly find a cached version of the file, but no idea how Xd handles these things on Mac... hopefully someone else can pitch in and help out @Rishabh_Tiwari 

Have you checked the file through the browser on https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents ? Or is it the same version on there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @juliana.medori ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what @Spas K. shared, please check this location ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD (Dev)/CloudToLocalMRUCache and look for that file. The best way to look for the file is through the time-stamp as the files may be available with different names. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @juliana.medori,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to recover your lost work? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same exact issue running on a mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im not able to find the AdobeXD section of the path listed above on my mac

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 10.17.03 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines