Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage animation on tap over an element

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have an artboard where on the bottom I show a bouncing arrow to explain users tthey can scroll (this arrow is above a sticky to bottom box). I'd like to have this additional behavior: if the user taps on the arrow the artboard will scroll a bit and simoultaneously the arrow will disappear. To achieve this I've added a new artboard without the arrow and with the content on the position I'd like to appear but the arrow is still visible.

Appreciate if anyone has a solution to this

Thanks a lot,

Natalia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the recording which shows all the triggers and actions between the three artboards. Or if possible share the file with us. It works fine for me when I tested it out. 

I think your third artboard has the backlink to the previous artboard with the time trigger. 

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right, it didn't work because of the backlink of the third artboard! Thanks a lot

N.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines